You may be interested in
1. Unique Carcass Design & Assembly.
2. Superior Adhesion Levels.
3. Higher Longitudinal Flexibility.
4. Improved Transverse Flexibility.
5. Higher Tensile Strength.
6. Low Belt Stretch.
7. Outstanding Impact Resistance.
8. Improved resistance to mechanical damages.
9. Higher carrying capacity with low conveyor belt weight.
10. Rot Resistance.
11. Hot & cold splice proven.
12. Superior joint efficiency & increased life.
13. Universal applications.
Grade Tensile Strength Elongation at Break Maximum Abrasion Loss Polymer / Rubber Working Temperature Range Application Heat Resistance Mpa % Minimum MM3 Degrees HRT1 12 350% 200 SBR Blend + 100 Max for Fines For hot materials such as crushed cement, foundry sand, fertilizers, clinker, coke etc. + 125 Max for Lumps HRT2 12 350% 180 SBR Blend + 125 Max for Fines For hot materials upto 150 deg. Centigrade such as crushed cement, foundry sand, fertilizers, clinker, sinter, slack, coke etc. + 150 Max for Lumps HRT3 13 350% 130 EPDM + 150 Max for Fines Very hot & abrasive materials as above upto 200 deg. centigrade + 200 Max for Lumps
Flame-resistant Conveyor Belt: