- PVC/PVG: no delamination, low elongation, impact resistant, tear resistant, usually used in coal mining.
- PVC Belt: Polyvinyl chloride cover Solid Woven Conveyor Belt, used for materials conveying under dry conditions below inclination angle 16°
- PVG Belt: Rubber cover solid woven Conveyor Belt, suitable for conveying watery materials below inclination angle 20°
It is widely used in coal mine, With high fraction co-efficient, the Rubber Conveyor Belt is especially suitable for transporting in big angle conditions.
Adopting MT914-2008 standard for solid woven flame resistant textile conveyor belt for coal mine, with reference to BS3289-90 standards.
1. The tensile body of polyester cotton conveyor belt is interwoven by cotton-polyester blended fabric in longitude and cotton fiber in latitude. The belt body is thinner and lighter, better shock resistance, so the belt has greater functional performance, of energy conservation and consumption reduction, and gain more benefits.
2. Application fields: Metallurgy, steel plant, building material and construction, energy, chemical, machinery equipment and port.
3. Tensile Strength:500-3000N/mm; Width:500-2400mm